Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Sneak Peek!

I had the pleasure of photographing two beautiful sisters this week. Miss *E* was very elegant and graceful (as a cheerleader, she has to be!) and Miss *S* was full of personality and laughter. I really enjoyed myself, and I hope that they had fun too.

As sisters, they share a very special bond. This picture captures that perfectly!



One of my favorites of Miss *E*, when I took it I knew that I was going to love it.




And a very sweet smile from Miss *S*



And one more of Miss *E*




I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!

Mindi

4 comments:

  1. what beautiful girls! Great job on capturing them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great shots of two adorable girls, but I agree, there's just something about that second image . . . so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that pretty bokeh in the background in the second one! Just gorgeous! Were you using a 50mm f1.4?

    ReplyDelete